Lesson Aim – To wisely and faithfully use the gifts God has given us.
- Monday – Luke 12:22-28 / Trust God to provide
- Tuesday – Luke 12:29-34 / The unfailing treasure
- Wednesday – Luke 12:35-40 / Be alert and ready
- Thursday – Luke 12:41-48 / The faithful and prudent manager
- Friday – James 1:12-18 / The perfect gift from above
- Saturday – Luke 16:10-13 / Faithful in little and much
- Sunday – 1 Peter 4:1-11 / Good stewards of God’s grace
Lesson Aim: To promote the adoption of a plan for spiritual growth and commit to following it.
- Monday – Romans 15:14-21 / Full of goodness and knowledge
- Tuesday – Proverbs 1:2-7 / The beginning of knowledge
- Wednesday – Titus 1:5-9 / An example of self-control
- Thursday – Matthew 24:9-14 / Enduring to the end
- Friday – 1 Timothy 2:1-7 / A life of godliness and dignity
- Saturday – 1 Peter 3:8-12 / Love for one another
- Sunday – 2 Peter 1:4-14 / Standing on God’s precious promises
Lesson Aim: To discover ways to revive a vibrancy of hope in our lives, especially during trials.
- Monday – Job 6:8-13 / I have no help in me
- Tuesday – Job 7:1-6 / Days without hope
- Wednesday – Job 14:7-17 / Will mortals live again?
- Thursday – Psalm 31:9-16 / My times are in your hands
- Friday – Psalm 31:19-24 / The Lord preserved the faithful
- Saturday – Lamentations 3:19-24 / Hope in God’s faithfulness
- Sunday – 1 Peter 1:3-12 / New birth into a living hope
Lesson Aim: To rely on the Lord for help to stand firm in the faith.
- Monday – Psalm 75 / An appointed time
- Tuesday – Malachi 4 / The day is coming
- Wednesday – Psalm 84 / No good thing withheld
- Thursday – Psalm 121 / My help comes from the Lord
- Friday – Titus 3:1-7 / The hope of eternal life
- Saturday – 1 Thessalonians 5:23-28 / Kept sound and blameless
- Sunday – 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3, 9-17 / Eternal comfort and good hope
Lesson Aim: To motivate believers to consider the ways God comforts them in difficult times.
- Monday – Isaiah 59:9-15a / Hopeless human situation
- Tuesday – Isaiah 59:15b-21 / The source of hope
- Wednesday – Psalm 38:9-15 / Waiting in hope
- Thursday – Romans 4:16-25 / Hoping against hope
- Friday – Hebrews 6:13-20 / Seizing the hope set before us
- Saturday – Romans 15:7-13 / The God of hope
- Sunday – 1 Thessalonians 4:13-5:11 / Encourage one another with hope
Lesson Aim: To encourage believers to rely upon the Holy Spirit as they live for the Messiah.
- Monday John 14:18-24 / I will not leave you orphaned
- Tuesday John 15:1-7 / Abide in me
- Wednesday John 16:1-11 / The coming of the advocate
- Thursday Acts 2:22-28 / Raised up and freed from death
- Friday Acts 2:14-21 / The promise of the spirit
- Saturday Acts 2:29-36 / The promise received
- Sunday Acts 2:1-13 / The day of Pentecost
- Monday: 1 Corinthians 15:1-8 / Appearances of the Risen Lord
- Tuesday: John 20:11-18 / The appearance to Mary Magdalene
- Wednesday: John 20:24-29 / The appearance to Thomas
- Thursday: John 21:1-8 / The appearance to seven disciples
- Friday: John 21:9-14 / Breakfast with the disciples
- Saturday: John 21:15-19 / Simon Peter called to follow
- Sunday: Luke 24:36-53 / You are witnesses of these things
Lesson Aim: To make the proclamation of the Gospel a high priority.
Aim: To witness to the reality of Jesus’ resurrection.
- Monday – Luke 23:13-25 / The trial before Pilate
- Tuesday – Luke 23:32-38 / The crucifixion of Jesus
- Wednesday – Luke 23:44-49 / The death of Jesus
- Thursday – Luke 23:50-56 / The burial of Jesus
- Friday – Isaiah 53:3-9 / The Messiah’s suffering
- Saturday – Luke 24:1-12 / Discovery of the empty tomb
- Sunday – Luke 24:13-21, 28-35 / The Lord has risen indeed!