- the first Wednesday of each month from September through December.
- the first Tuesday of each month from January through June.
Any woman may become a member of the UMW if she chooses to commit herself to the purpose of the organization through prayer, giving, study, action, and service.
We have two circles which meet monthly:
- Naomi-Ruth Circle, 3rd Monday 7:00 p.m.
- Wesleyan Circle, 3rd Tuesday 1:00 p.m.
Because the Naomi-Ruth Circle meets in the evenings, it is perfect for the working woman and those who prefer an evening meeting.
The Wesleyan Circle meeting is geared for women who have their days free, or mothers of school-age children who can enjoy an afternoon meeting and still be home in time to meet their children from the bus.
Both circles engage in
- collecting items for the Food Bank and Non-Food bank
- making school bags and health kits
- donating items for essential kits to safe houses for women and pregnancy shelters
Both circles have inspiring speakers at their meetings and work to create a spiritual atmosphere for Christian growth.
For more information email Nancy Hoffecker or call 419-668-1242.